Monday, January 14, 2013

So Now What?

As you can tell, it's been very quiet around here lately since MDNA has fallen off the Billboard charts. I'll be focusing on finishing up all the Video Chart entries over the next few weeks. I think the next big thing we can look forward to chart-wise is the MDNA tour release, which will most likely return Madonna to the charts for (hopefully) at least a few weeks. I've seen rumors that the DVD/Blu-Ray could be released as early as March, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Also, there are all those 'new album' rumors which have been floating around lately, even though Guy Oseary has since shot these down on Twitter. I really doubt we'll get any new music any time soon, but I guess you never know! Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment